Good grammar and sound sentence structure is something that comes with practice. However, creating an unforgettable story requires mastery over plot and character. That is where Write-Handed comes in!
This workshop promises to invigorate tired, stale compositions through techniques derived from
- Joseph Campbell’s seminal story writing book, “The Hero’s Journey”,
- fast-paced screen writing formulas
- difficult literary devices like symbolism and hamartia
Check out what students had to say from our 20 May workshop at Chung Cheng High School (Yishun)!
- 96.6% of students learnt useful techniques from the workshop
- 75.4% of students found the workshop interesting
- 87.2% of students agreed that our instructor, Mr Kuek, explained concepts clearly
- 91.7% of students agreed that our instructor, Mr Kuek, was knowledgeable and capable in the field of creative storytelling
- Students enjoyed the media elements, quiz segments and new perspectives on writing that the workshop provided
We also customise the workshop to your specific needs.
For Chung Cheng High School (Yishun), we incorporated the themes of heroism and bravery in alignment with their English Festival for this workshop, helping create a holistic experience for students that afternoon.